If your Office Upload Center is crashing repeatedly, it’s sometimes related to the SkyDrive Pro cache. Please follow these steps to clear the cache:
1. Clear all browsing history on IE.
2. Stop syncing all SkyDrive Pro folders (have the remaining folders moved away from the original location to avoid duplicate renamed folders).
3. Right click on the Windows status bar, select Start Task Manager, and get a list of running processes as follows:
If you’re running Windows 7: Select the Processes tab.
If you’re running Windows 8: Select More Details in the bottom left and then select the Details tab.
4. Verify that none of the following processes are running. If any of the above processes are running, stop the process by right-clicking it and selecting End Process:
5. Browse to “C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\Spw” and delete all the content.
6. Go to “C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\OfficeFileCache” and also delete all content from this folder.
7. Start SkyDrive Pro again using “Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\GROOVE.EXE” or type “groove” in the Search programs and files filed in Start, then launch the groove. You can now start configuring your clean environment.